Specialized Lawyer Urte Appel for International Equine Law, Veterinary Medical Law and Animal Law
For more than 25 years lawyer Urte Appel has specialized almost exclusively in national and international equine and equestrian law, veterinary medical law and animal law.
Lawyer Urte Appel is a profound expert, probably with the most comprehensive experience in equestrianism in Germany.
In the field of equine law and veterinary law, she is one of the most competent lawyers in the country. For more than 25 years she has worked almost exclusively in national and international equestrian law, veterinary medical law and animal law.
Mrs. Urte Appel is well-known as a lecturer and has successfully completed the lawyer’s degree course for medical law. Thus she is also focused on veterinary liability law and the drafting of contracts for veterinarians and veterinarian clinics.
Already more than 30 years ago specialized attorney Urte Appel has built her own studfarm and parallel achieved the degree of Master Certification in Equestrian Management with commendation. With her husband she runs an internationally recognized horse breeding business and a recognized national equine insemination center. In sports she is internationally successful in endurance; also she has been awarded the German Silver Riding Badge.
Urte Appel’s curriciulum vitae:
- Born 1967
- USA scholarship German Bundestag / US-American Congress 1984/85
- Foundation Classic Performance Stud 1988
- Scholarship ‚Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes‘ 1987-1993
- Study of veterinary medicine University of Giessen 1987/88
- Studies of law sciences Universities of Heidelberg and Giessen with outstanding graduation 1988- 93
- Admission to the lawyer’s office in 1996
- Master Certification in Equestrian Management with praise 2011
- Specialist course on medical law 2013
- International success in endurance sports up to CEI1*
- Arbitrator in equine and agricultural arbitral tribunals / litigations
Working languages: German, English, French • Author of specialist books • Regular publications on equine and veterinary medicine law • Lecturer in equine law, also legal training for blacksmiths University of Giessen